- Select the photos and video clips you want included in your movie
- Click the + in the upper right and choose Movie
- Google Photos will automatically add music
- That's it! If you see a Save button, tap that.
If you are a Geeks on Tour member, we have tutorial videos on this.
** These tutorials are for the Android version of Google Photos.
- Mark Dodsworth: Google Photos New Movie Editor
Chris Guld is President and Teacher-in-Chief at GeeksOnTour.com. She has been in computer training and support since 1983. She is now a Top Contributor for the Google Photos Forum, owner of the LearnGooglePhotos.com blog, and author of Mrs. Geek's Guide to Google Photos.
She loves to teach! If you want to learn, you’ve come to the right place.