- Open the photo and click the pencil to get into editing mode
- Tap the middle editing tool: adjustments
- From there, tap the down arrow to the right of the "Light" slider
- You will now see all sorts of adjustments that can be made to the lighting in this photo. Feel free to play with the exposure, highlights, shadows etc.
- Vignette is the last one. Drag the slider all the way to the right for a thick border, or not so far if you want it thinner. Then close the Light adjustments by tapping the up arrow at top right.
Chris Guld is President and Teacher-in-Chief at GeeksOnTour.com. She has been in computer training and support since 1983. She is now a Top Contributor for the Google Photos Forum, owner of the LearnGooglePhotos.com blog, and author of Mrs. Geek's Guide to Google Photos.
She loves to teach! If you want to learn, you’ve come to the right place.