|Jim and Chris Guld, aka Mr. and Mrs. Geek outside their motorhome in Orlando, Florida|
The CFCS group were joined by some members of CFGS, the Genealogical Society and they were really interested in learning about Google Photos. Everyone stayed well beyond our normal 1 1/2 hours, and we were able to demonstrate all aspects of our favorite program!
- How it can automatically gather your photos from phones, tablets, and computer hard drives
- How to search for any picture, and explore what Google categorizes under people, places, and things
- How fun it is to use the editing tools
- How easy it is to create animations, collages, and movies
- How to organize your photos into albums and then share them
We gave everyone a handout so they didn't need to take notes. You can get the handout here.
If you have a computer club, genealogy group, or photography group, check out our calendar and see if we'll be in your area at any time. Maybe we can teach you Google Photos too.